Monday, December 6, 2010

Beauty in Frames: Of White Flowers and Purple Centipedes

What beauty do these flowers exude!
One step for a closer look,
Then one more and past them I go
It was a whole lot unlike I have seen before
Behold the beauty, I was simply stunned
The trees enveloped in a morning-like mist
Green, red, yellow all of them in frames
Where’s my camera? I just can’t miss this!
With much regret, back I had to turn,
Just to be engrossed, encapsulated and enchanted
Once again by them. White flowers!
I have to rush back to grab my camera… or so I thought,
My eyes went down to check my path, Just to realize
Three bright-purple centipedes marching lightning-speed soldiers-like
Up and down encircling my path.
Closer I bend, two groups of brown arthropods all clambering
Least interested in what’s happening around
The purple centipedes disappeared,
Then back in a blink of an eye
Performing the same routine as if programmed
I have to rush to get my camera I recall
And I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one Kong G.i love how it is haphazard like all dreams.lovely!

    ReplyDelete