Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's about time

It's about time
We have faith
It's about time
We talk about faith
I was once asked,
What do you believe in?
HOPE or FAITH?
My answer, with a reason...

Hope, I don't.
It only makes me appear weak
Faith, believe i do
It's the one thing that makes me
strong,

To fight for what I believe in
To visualize things differently
To grow as long as I shall live
To revert the impossibilities
To accept what others call "Change"

For with it,
I don't stop and wait for things to happen
I strive towards making them happen
the way I wanted them to.
That one fine day
I'd look back and say...
Faith! you see?

I don't hope things happen
I have faith that they will happen
For that to be so,
There at least, would have been
One human, one soul.
Who'd have had
The same faith that I do.
That changes would happen
and She if not He,
would have worked and contributed
towards a cause, a change;
with a "human touch".

It's the one thing you see,
That drives you and me
For without faith,
Nothing moves!
No driving force to compel us.
For we'd be happy to wait
and contribute to crowd
An Audience:
That's just too scared to move
to find for Itself
what's beyond the Present.

Faith, Thus!

1 comment:

  1. This piece makes so much sense! More love and power to you! Rise and shine ✨

    ReplyDelete